Our associates are excited to welcome you and provide the great food and warm service you have come to expect.
The iWave Air Purification system is operational at all CLB Restaurant locations. The iWave system is installed in our HVAC system. It uses Needle Point Bi-Polar Ionization to kill airborne pathogens, including Covid-19, to help make indoor dining safer.
Using guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Ohio Health Department we are allowing our team members to make their own choices regarding wearing masks while working in our restaurants.
We assume our guests are making health and safety choices based on guidance provided by health professionals and governmental sources they trust. All our guests are welcome to wear or not wear masks from the point of entry to our restaurants and for the duration of their visit in any interior and patio space.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
– Our staff completes appropriate COVID-19 education training upon hiring and as needed over time.
– A dedicated associate cleans high frequency areas & items
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the restaurant
WHAT YOU CAN DO
– If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms, please help us keep everyone safe by using our curbside carryout services
– If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19 please use our curbside carryout services.
– We no longer require masks upon entry and when walking through the restaurant. We hope you will consult with your trusted health professional regarding appropriate risks as normal business practices resume in restaurant and retail spaces.
– If future circumstances point to a need for social distancing & sanitary practices to protect our guests and associates, we hope you will support our team’s efforts to keep all guests and associates safe by complying with updated requirements and requests from our dedicated team members.